TakaQ 〜 問10-1 Q1
|Powered By TakaQ Ver.2.05|
0問中0問正解 (正答率0.0%) 0分00秒経過
以下の英文はGoogle Scholar のヘルプに書かれている文章の抜粋である。
ただし、単数形･複数形や定冠詞のa とan の違いなどを考慮する必要はない。
Each search result contains （Ｂ） information, such as the title, author names, and source of publication. One set of （Ｂ） data is associated with the entire group of related articles and is our best estimate at the representative article for the group. This （Ｂ） data is based on information from the articles in the group, as well as on （Ｃ） to these articles from other scholarly works.
Explanation of Links
1. Title - Links to the abstract of the article, or when available on the web, the complete article.
2. Cited By - Identifies other papers that have cited articles in the group.
3. Related Articles - Finds other papers that are similar to articles in this group.
4. Library Links (online) - Locates an electronic version of the work through your affiliated library's resources. These links appear automatically if you're on campus.
5. Library Links (offline) - Locates libraries which have a physical copy of the work.
8. BL Direct - Purchase the full text of the article through the British Library.
Google receives no compensation from this service.